🚨Pre-orders spots limited🚨 Round of restock opened until August, 23rd • Orders will ship in August, 31st
Política de envío
Due to corona virus, U.S. orders but especially international orders, might get delayed either due to the lack of transportation or delivery personnel. In addition, some countries are no longer accepting packages from another country. Please check on your country's current laws or status about shipping before placing an order.
- We ship both locally and worldwide. Please check our List of International Countries for Shipping page for more information
Shipping & handling times:
- Orders in the US take 1-3 business days to be delivered to you through USPS First Class or Priority Mail
- Handling takes 1-2 days after receiving the order
- International orders take 1-3+ weeks to be delivered depending on your country
- To reiterate, shipping time might vary depending on location, shipment method and other factors such as holidays
- Shipping is FREE for orders in the US
- $9.99 for International
Notes About International Orders:
Typically, international orders are received by the country's local post office. Once the package is delivered to your country, they will take over and have the package delivered to you. At certain times, they will send you a written letter notifying you that the package has been received at customs and might be ready for pick up and such.
In addition, some countries will also create a new "local" tracking number. Nevertheless, you can still use our tracking code as reference with your local post office for tracking updates.
Here are some of the sites that might be helpful at having a better track record of your package once it gets to your country:
- Germany's Post Office Site: www.deutschepost.de/sendung/simpleQuery.html?locale=en_GB
- Spain's Post Office Site: https://www.adtpostales.com/
Especial Note: Each cube is cleaned and shined before shipping