Note: Due to corona virus, U.S. orders but especially international orders, might get delayed either due to the lack of transportation or delivery personnel. In addition, some countries are no longer accepting packages from another country. Please check on your country's current laws or status about shipping before placing an order.
It's that time of year again! To make sure your packages arrive before December 25th, here's when we recommend you to purchase by:
- USA: Order by December 18th.
- International: Order by November 30th
- Shipping from Hawaii, Alaska, or a Military address? Check out all the deadlines here.
Keep in mind these are delivery estimates from our courier, not guarantees... and especially with the extra package volumes due to the pandemic, we strongly recommend shipping your packages as far before these deadlines as possible to give our shipping courier plenty of time to get your bounty where it needs to be! Any questions? Please reach out to us at email@example.com
- We ship both locally and worldwide. Please check our List of International Countries for Shipping page for more information
Shipping & handling times:
- Orders in the US take 2-3 business days to be delivered to you through USPS or UPS
- Handling takes 1-2 days after receiving the order
- International orders take 2-3+ weeks to be delivered depending on your country
- To reiterate, shipping time might vary depending on location, shipment method and other factors such as holidays
Notes About International Orders:
Typically, international orders are received by the country's local post office. Once the package is delivered to your country, they will take over and have the package delivered to you. At certain times, they will send you a written letter notifying you that the package has been received at customs and might be ready for pick up and such.
In addition, some countries will also create a new "local" tracking number. Nevertheless, you can still use our tracking code as reference with your local post office for tracking updates.
Here are some of the sites that might be helpful at having a better track record of your package once it gets to your country:
- Germany's Post Office Site: www.deutschepost.de/sendung/simpleQuery.html?locale=en_GB
- Spain's Post Office Site: https://www.adtpostales.com/
Especial Note: Each cube is cleaned and shined before shipping