As you progressed through Pokémon, you'd eventually come up with a particular location by the name of "Lavender Town". Lavender Town, known by many as "The Noble Purple Town" but for others, the darkest part of Pokemon.
It's home of one of the most known Creepypastas from the Pokémon universe: The dead Marowak killed by Team Rocket, Gary’s dead Raticate, The Music of Death (and the list goes on.) This is also where we get to know for the first time ever that Pokémon can die--the shocking true. Sure, we knew that could "faint", but it was never implied that they could actually die by any means. That’s until you visited the Pokémon tower for the first time and realized it was a cemetery for Pokémon. How about you? How was your experience with Lavender Town?
Not available in stores ! ! !
- Great on counters, desks and even for office desks
- WARNING: These dioramas scream for attention! it might distract you from working
- Handmade diorama crafted from clean pixel cuts, encased in acrylic
- Ideal gift for a gamer boyfriend, girlfriend or friend
- Perfect gift for a brother or sister whom you played with in childhood as well
- These are great to be looked upon from an angle, top or front view
- Dimensions: 6x4x4.2" (W x L x H)